Company registration directly in London, UK, and signing agreement with ID06!
As more workplaces now require new ID06 cards (Loa2), processing times will increase.
Do like many others, register your company now and order the new cards when you need it!
Sistec will be in London, UK!
We will be in London, UK, and opportunities for corporate signatories to visit us directly on site.
We are in London for company registrations. Company signatories can now directly register in London and sign the agreement with ID06 with us direct on site!
Follow our homepage, we will update on what cities and addresses Sistec will be at. There will be limited number of places for company registrations, be sure to book up early!
ID06 was launched by the Swedish Construction Federation in 2006 to promote fair competition and secure jobs in the construction industry. It is a system to easily identify people at work and link each person to an employer.
ID06 have several uses such as attendance registration in electronic staff ledge, digitalization of certificates, business control and entry- and locksystem.
When Sistec is located in London
- We make manual verifications of company signatories to register companies and sign agreements with ID06.
NOTE! We cannot register the company on another person who has been granted a power of attorney from the signatory, this according to ID06 guidelines and requirements for signing the agreement.
- We register and implement the administration for more companies under the same signatories
- After manual verification and registration of the company, we register and scan the administrators ID documents in order for them to be able to create ID06-card orders at Swedish card suppliers as company users.
- After the registrations and verifications of both signatories and users, we carry out a check of the account.
- Before the meeting ends, you will receive information regarding login and management of the card suppliers order portals.
London Bridge Station
6 Hay’s Ln
London SE1 2HB
Quick, secure and easy payment. Secure your place to register your company.
Booking terms and conditions
All appointments needs to be paid before the meeting.
Bank transfer bookings must be paid within 48 hours to get their place.
Cancellations 24 hours and less prior to the meeting, 50% of the registration fee will be charged.
No-show will be charged full cost.
Sistec reserves the right to cancel the meeting if less than 3 bookings, full refund or changed date can then be made.
COMPANY REGISTRATION ID06
- REGISTRATION AND SIGNING THE AGREEMENT – SIGNATORY
- VALIDATE PERSON AS COMPANY USER
- MANUELL VERIFICATION OF COMPANY USERS
- ACCOUNT FUNCTION KONTROLL
- INFORMATION ABOUT THE CARD ORDER PROCESS
Select the date and time in the calendar, fill in all the details. Everyone who needs acess in the company must be in place for manual verification.
Make sure that the signatory and the company user have passport or a valid natioanl ID-card to scan at the meeting.
One company per time booking, even if you are more people (signatorys and users) on the appointment.
You will receive an invoice before the meeting. The invoice must be paid before and at no show, 70% of the invoice is refunded.
Contact – only regarding registrations in UK
Due to the high demand, we have a response time of about 1-2 working days. We try to answer all your questions to the greatest extent!